Tulisan #?? For My Home

sumber pict: orbofligh.com

You are a House. 
.
I am Human, who live in that House. 
.
I am the one who always live and stay in that house. I am always tell and share my story, my experience, and my feelings to that house. And I am always listen every story and feel every feelings in that house. 
.
One day, the human has got kicked out from that house. Then he is feel confused. And get bored. Not with the house, but with his rutinity. And then he decide to go for a while. He wanna do some activity. He wanna explore and do an adventure without thinking about his house. But still trusting his house will always there. He wanna try many things in outside, to get a job, income, do his passions and collect experience/ story as much as he can, before he is comeback to his house.

This human go on an adventure without having to think about where to stay and not even think of a place to stay for a stopover. He doesn't think of a place to live in, like a new house, building, or other place, because he already has it. The house. 
.
He just wants to be adventurous but he also wants to have a place to go home. He just wants to adventure without settling in another place. Until finally he returned to go home, to stay forever at home. When the time has come. By bringing work, stories, experiences, and all the things he want to tell to his house. Spend the rest of his time by resting there and fixing and beautifying his home.
.
.

But if the house (can not wait) already has a new man living in it. He can not do anything except release it with sincerely. 
.
My House.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

tulisan #12 Begadang dan Kekurangan Tidur

Tulisan #20 Hal-hal ketika Ujian/UAS

Tulisan #24 Tak ada Gading yang tak Retak